To apply for Public Service Agency funding, agencies must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
1. Must have attained status as a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency or be a governmental entity.
2. Serve Hinesville Residents.
3. Demonstrate a funding deficit in providing service.
4. Must be registered and licensed as required to do business in the State of Georgia.
5. Must have written financial management procedures, including policies/procedures for (a) managing and tracking cash receipts/disbursements, (b) budgeting, (c) purchasing or procurement, and (d) program income.
6. Must have written programmatic policies/procedures to include (a) program operating, (b) participants, and (c) employees/volunteers.
General Fund and CDBG applications will be accepted simultaneously, staff will determine which program is most appropriate. Applications are due April 13, 2020 by 4:00 p.m. Please note that the document has several tabs; carefully review each to ensure a complete submission. Completed applications along with all required attachments should be submitted via email to CommunityDevelopment@cityofhinesville.org. Late, incomplete, or insufficient submissions will not be considered for funding. Please retain a copy for your records as items will not be returned.
Applications may be obtained electronically by contacting Ms. Timiesha James. Please note that the documents have several tabs; carefully review each to ensure a complete submission.
For program information, please contact Ms. Timiesha James at (912) 876-3164 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, except holidays.